CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
INVITATION TO SUBMIT YOUR EXPERIENCE
This Call for Presentation aims at collecting speeches for the Web Conferences to be held on 18 May and 5 July and the STF Conference on 12 October 2022.
The Conference program includes testimonials of best practices and success stories.
Presentations have to deal with experiences that allowed to improve the quality of services and software products through innovative organizational, methodological and technological approaches. Proposals for presentations with predominantly promotional or marketing content will not be considered (in this case consult the sponsorship program). Priority will be given to presentations made by user companies or in collaboration with client companies, regarding the following topics:
- Quality of Software for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (particular interest in Testing of AI systems, AI-Based Testing, Self-Testing Software, RPA Testing)
- Quality of Software in the Mobile and New Media area (particular interest in the Finance area, Security in the BFSI area, Privacy & Web Reputation, IoT Testing)
- Quality of Software in the Cloud (particular interest in the area of Testing in the Cloud, Crowd Testing, Big Data)
- Shift-left for the Quality of Software
- Quality of Software for the Cyber Security
- Quality of Software for the Digital Transformation (particular interest in Hyper-connectivity, Multiexperience, Digital Design, Continuous QA, Digital Assurance)
- Innovation and new trends for software quality (particular interest in Scriptless Testing, DevTestOps / QAOps, PAT (Packaged Application Testing))
To participate, you must submit your proposal by filling out this form by June 10, 2022 including title, speakers (name and company) and an abstract of no more than 1,000 characters.
The selection of proposals is made by the Program Committee on the basis of the contents, the level of innovation and maturity of the experiences, and on the basis of consistency with the themes of the event.
All applicants will be answered directly after June 30, 2022