STF 2019 - CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
INVITATION TO SUBMIT YOUR EXPERIENCE
This Call for Presentation aims at collecting speeches for the conference to be held on Wednesday June 5th, 2019.
The Conference Program is going to include Best Practices and Success Stories.
Presentations have to deal with experiences in testing, software quality and requirements engineering; a priority will be assigned to presentations dealing with the following key-topics:
- Business Analysis, Requirements Engineering and Testing in complex/new emerging domains
- Crowd Testing
- Business Analysis, Requirements Engineering and Testing for Machine Learning
- Machine Learning for Testing
- Testing strategies for Microservices Architectures
- A/B Testing
- (Hacking &) Security Testing
- Quality in DevOps
- Quality in Internet of Things
- Big Data Automation Testing: Architecture and Performance
The selection of proposals is managed by the Program Committee, that will establish its evaluation on contents, innovation and experiences maturity level, as well as coherence with STF topics.
All candidates will receive a direct feedback within March 30th 2019.
Download the fact sheet of this initiative