If you are looking to spend one day learning powerful test techniques in a hands-on way using real apps, and having fun while doing so in a friendly yet competitive setting, this black-box bug-a-thon is for you.
You’ll learn and apply the following techniques:
· Equivalence partitioning and boundary value analysis
· Decision tables and flow charts
· State-based diagrams and tables
· Use cases and user stories
· Pairwise combinatorial testing
You will design tests, you will run tests, and you will find bugs. The best bugs will get posted on Facebook, Twitter, and more. Come with a mobile device, loaded with a chosen victim (er, we mean app to test), and a charger for when your lithium situation gets depressing. A foundation-level understanding of testing is recommended but not required.
- 9:00 - 17:30
- Rex Black
- Hotel NH Milano Congress Centre